First of all I would like to state that this company has a sales pitch from hell. High pressure and chock full of lies and misrepresentations!
1) We have thousands of matches in your area. We even have many in your city (Waco). BS...
2) We match you on criteria you fill out when you join. Oh really? How about the criteria concerning number of children of potential dates? I requested ZERO or maybe ONE. I was sent matches who had more than one child. One of these was sent to me AGAIN after I rejected them the first time on the basis that she had two kids.
3) We match you better than the online services. BS... they absolutely pull names out of a hat, because far more than three quarters of the girls I called NEVER answered the phone, most likely because I'm an hour and a half away at least.
4) We have the same payment plan for everyone... this was said several times while I was in the office, only to find out that other people paid far less than I did for the same number of matches. Talk about feeling stoopid (intentionally mispelled)... and taken advantage of.
5) Relationship matchmakers or whatever they call the people that pull the names out of the hats, don't return phone calls... EVER. Even after filing a complaint with the owner, I waited weeks for his delegate to return my phone calls. They act irritated that you actually expect them to call you back WHEN THEY SAY THEY WILL. Imagine that...???
6) Can't specify physical criteria... hello? I'm in fairly good shape... I expect to be matched with someone who is... yep, you guessed it... also in fairly good shape. I'm not looking for a beauty queen and not really into skinny girls. Just a normal girl. Too much to ask for? You bet. Of the three girls I ACTUALLY ended up meeting in person, ALL THREE were significantly overweight. When asking on subsequent matches what type of body type the women were, Together Dating refused to answer.
I mean lets face it - there are thousands of complaints online about this company with basically the same premise as mine - this company takes your money and you're lucky if they set you up with anyone, much less anyone you had in mind as even remotely meeting your stated criteria.