license

• Updated: Sun, April 14, 2013

• Reported By: Lisa — Morristown New Jersey
Together Dating

Together Dating Don't waste your money! Internet

I went to Together Dating 6 years ago- at that time they were located in Bridgewater, NJ.

My parents paid $5,000.00 for me to get ten matches...based upon a three hour interview I had had with the matchmaker. We specifically discussed what I was and what I was NOT looking for. So, when each match I was sent did NOT meet that criteria- it was totally upsetting. By the 4th or 5th date...after repeated calls to them, an offer on my part, to return to the office to clarify what I was looking for...I just couldn't take it. I asked them if they would just refund the money for the last dates, as they clearly had NO ONE who even vaguely met my criteria. They had one very unpleasant call with me, then stopped returning my calls. I was just so dejected. I eventually gave up. It was the BIGGEST wast of $5,000.00 EVER!!!

Don't even think of giving even a cent of your money to these people. ANy dating website would be SO much better!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2013 02:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Together-Dating/internet/Together-Dating-Dont-waste-your-money-Internet-1043186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Together Dating