Complaint Review: TollFreeForwarding.Com

• Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: Yigit — Ankara Internet Turkey
TollFreeForwarding.Com
6. Sok 33/12 Internet United States of America

TollFreeForwarding.Com TollFreeForwarding Beware of TollFreeForwarding.Com ! NA, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Requested Documents

BEWARE OF TOLLFREEFORWARDING.COM

I had an account on tollfreeforwarding.com Everything seems fine on trial. I got several numbers from U.S. in the middle of trial month, I decided to use one of the numbers that i got. I called them and requested to delete all numbers except one number. The agent wanted me to send my credit card and government ID image to his email. I sent all documents he wanted within 10 minutes. After that, i tried to login my account and my account had been totally locked and cancelled!

I've been calling them for 3 days and they only tell me to send email their legal department. I already sent tons of email to their legal department but they dont response.

Customer Care Supervisor, TODDE (ext. 253) was the latest person that i contacted via phone and he hanged up on me after he said he can't do anything and i just have to wait for reply. They are all arrogant!

I'm totally confused and i'm worry about my credit card security. They got everything about me and they locked my account. It's not fair.

Beware of tollfreeforwarding.com and never ever give your credit card numbers or images to them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TollFreeForwardingCom/internet/TollFreeForwardingCom-TollFreeForwarding-Beware-of-TollFreeForwardingCom-NA-Internet-984393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TollFreeForwarding.Com

Requested Documents

AUTHOR: Vera R. - ()

I, too, was told to submit documents for varification from Toll Free Forwarding. I did so within a matter of them being requested, and within two hours, I had verification from Toll Free Forwarding.