• Report: #382097

• Submitted: Fri, October 17, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By:Kuala Lumpur Other
TollFreeForwarding.com
Suite 1108 5959 West Century Blvd. Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

TollFreeForwarding.com Took my money, refused to acknowledge my e-mails and told me to f off. Los Angeles California

*Consumer Comment: My Personal TollFreeForwarding Experience

*Consumer Comment: Toll Free Forwarding.Com is Whack

*General Comment: yikes

*General Comment: Reputation Management

*UPDATE Employee: Thanx you, Matt

*Consumer Comment: Inexpensive service and good features.

I am an employee for a multinational corporation. I was requested to set up a toll-free number with TollFreeForwarding.com using the company credit card which is registered under my CEO's name.

It was rejected, so I was instructed to use our local credit card registered under our branch manager's name. Which was rejected. We tried using a paypal transaction which was returned. I sent an e-mail query to the customer service mailbox of TollFreeForwarding which was not acknowledged.

Without any information, I was told to attempt to reregister. Concerned about the continued silence and constant rejection, I decided to give them a call. What happened next riled me up.

The little dipshit on the other end of the line told me my business was not wanted because I had attempted to use two credit cards FROM MY SUPERIORS, UNDER THEIR INSTRUCTIONS, to sign up for TollFreeForwarding's service.

Infuriated, I spoke with my superior, who ordered me to cool down and try and explain my situation to them. So I called them again. And the same asshat picked up and told me: I have already told you, we will not deal with you. If you have a complaint, e-mail support. The same support which ignored my e-mail.

I was apoplectic - I just tossed the phone to my superior who had as much success in reasoning with that underevolved cro-magnon as a bull attempting to mate with a gazelle on steroids. Furthermore, he attempted to reach TollFreeForwarding.com through other contact numbers in an attempt to speak to someone more reasonable. All were picked up by that same dense heap of primordial goop.

What's worse, as of this report, I have yet to see a single cent of my money back. Not including the 72 hours of wasted time trying to squeeze sense out of this sophisticated Nigerian scam.

My experience should be a warning to all who think that TollFreeForwarding.com is an excellent service for companies around the world. This overblown pyramid scheme couldn't service a 7-Eleven and show a profit.

Avoid like plague.

Darren
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2008 02:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TollFreeForwardingcom/Los-Angeles-California-90045/TollFreeForwardingcom-Took-my-money-refused-to-acknowledge-my-e-mails-and-told-me-to-f-o-382097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TollFreeForwarding.com

My Personal TollFreeForwarding Experience

AUTHOR: Naomi J - ()

I figured that I ought to come back here a year after I scoured TollFreeForwarding’s RipoffReport profile. (I did this because I had heard a lot of great things about the company, and really just wanted to get all sides of the story). As sketchy as Matt’s post sounded (yeah, that was definitely “reputation management”), and how stories like Darren’s sounded, I ended up taking the plunge and signing up; eschewing advice on ROP and going taking heed of my good friend’s advice.

Well, a year later, and I’ve had absolutely no problems. In fact, I really, really like the service. The verification process I went through required nothing out of the ordinary, and the few times I have had to deal with customer service, I found that the people I spoke with were very professional, and quite polite.

Again, I can only speak from my experiences (well, my friend’s as well), and say that TollFreeForwarding has really come through for me and my business.

Toll Free Forwarding.Com is Whack

AUTHOR: Try This On For Size - (United States of America)

Do not get involved with this company. I'm not sure what sort of racket they are running, but, you dont want to find out. I  signed up for their service, transferred a number in, only to have them sell the number, or otherwise cause it to be removed, which should not have happened, since I was paying on the account. ( Yes, the service worked briefly ( about 6 weeks) until they removed the number without explanation. The funny thing here is that the account was active, it just no longer had a number???!!)) They then told me I could get another number, but, why should I get another number, when I already had one? To make matters worse, there is no way to cancel the account without calling them. I dont want to call them after all of this nonsense.Just cancel the crap. And watch out for this post by "Matt." "Matt" is who you get if you ask for a manager, but who knows who any of these people are in cyber space. I could sue them for fraud, but don't have time for the drama. I just want them out of my life. My advice? Stick to a traditional phone company for your toll free services. At least you know what you are getting, and if  your phone line is cancelled, they tell you...with explanation.

#3 General Comment

yikes

AUTHOR: Phyllis - (United States of America)

I'm glad I found this report on this company.  Their service offering and pricing seem too good to be true.  I tried dialing the number you offered as evidence that they work and got a fast business signal.  Not good.

I think I'll keep looking for a find me follow me solution

#4 General Comment

Reputation Management

AUTHOR: DigitalCash - (United States of America)

Most of the good feedback Tollfreeforwarding are receiving are paid comments and they call it Reputation Management. Matt, are you paid to post this also?

I had very bad experience with this company. Including their customer support which are very unprofessional and untrained. They are a scam and they steal a lot of money from people and give them dead phone numbers.

They don't offer refunds, don't cancel account and won't fix the problem even if I paid their product and service.

Thanx you, Matt

AUTHOR: Charles - (United States of America)

I cannot speak to the original incident in this post as I was not employed by the company then, except to say that I'm sorry that you had a bad experience.

I also wanted to thank Matt for posting his comment. Since I've been employed at TollFreeForwarding.com (6 months), we've been working very hard to improve customer experience. I'm glad to see it's been paying off and that you are happy with our service.

Because we deal with the international community, we are often the target of fraud. In order to protect ourselves and our customers, we often ask for multiple forms of verification, especially after repeated attempts on any given credit card or from a single IP address.

Inexpensive service and good features.

AUTHOR: Matt - (United States of America)

Hello everyone,

I've been using TollFreeForwarding for over a year now and I couldn't have been happier. I am currently paying just below $19/mo and in that I have 250 minutes, a hand picked number (1.877.PCFIX.11), custom menus (call it and don't select any options to hear the menu - you can set these up with your own mp3 recorded messages!), voicemail - delivered as mp3 to your email and best of all I can also use this number as fax that comes directly to my email as I think either TIFF or PDF - I use the default TIFF since I can open it and that's all that matters.

Overall very happy and I couldn't recommend it more.

As for the Malaysian company above (or below - not sure how this will display) I think that they just might be a "victim" of strong company policies - "FROM MY SUPERIORS, UNDER THEIR INSTRUCTIONS", which ironically has been spelled out in caps to emphasize the validity of the action, might be the very reason the registration was rejected - again, strong company policies in my honest opinion.

I would just try looking for any of the TollFreeForwarding reps on LinkedIn and trying to approach on a more direct level - executives (if any) or at least "managerial position holders" in particular.

That being said, I would like to wish you all luck during the countless hours of internet endeavors with your small, medium or super cereal business :]

Cheers!