Complaint Review: Tom A. Wadding

• Reported By: pat — blaine Minnesota United States of America
Tom A. Wadding
31945 Hwy 47 mora minn Mora, Minnesota United States of America

Tom A. Wadding frad Auto body and painting Mora, Minnesota

Tom Wadding of Mora Minn. Was paid to repaint my model A Ford. It was to be done in 2 months. He wanted 1/2 down $1,475.00 The rest when completed. Every time I called to check on it he had another excuse. Alot of the times I called he would not return my calls, so I would drive up and surprise him. He would just give me excuses and lies. He would only call me when he needed more money. Once he even had his mother call me. He got kicked out of the place he was renting for not paying the rent, the city of Mora is after him for over 1,100.00 in utility bills not paid. It took me a year and a half to get my car back. I had to pay some one else to finish it. If you are thinking of using Tom don't, he lies and lies and lies. Just look at how many address he has had.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tom-A-Wadding/Mora-Minnesota-/Tom-A-Wadding-frad-Auto-body-and-painting-Mora-Minnesota-948261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tom A. Wadding