Complaint Review: Tom And John Serkes

• Submitted: Mon, March 10, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 10, 2008

• Reported By:Unknown New York
Tom And John Serkes
1 Cross Island Plaza Rosedale, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 718-977-9448
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Allied Transport System ,Tom And John Serkes crooks, liars, cheats Rosedale New York

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Bully

*Consumer Suggestion: Here's how you beat them.

*Author of original report: Allied Transport System - Tom Serkes and John Serkes lie to get around paying unemployment.

*Author of original report: Allied Transport System - Tom and John Serkes, crooks, liars, cheats

The company Allied Transport System owned by Tom serkes and his brother John Serkes are a bunch of rotten liars. They completely lied to the unemployment office about the reason I was fired so they wouldnt have to pay unemployment. This is not the first time ethier. I knew another Ex co worker of the company who had to go through court to get thier unemployment and won because Tom Serkes is a liar. Because of the position I was in I did not have enough to pay a lawyer and Tom Serkes got away with it. I just want to inform everyone who reads this to stay away from that company. Tom and John Serkes are liars and will say anything to try to save a penny. I would also like to say that the company should definitly be audited for tax fraud.

No1_hater
Unknown, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2008 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tom-And-John-Serkes/Rosedale-New-York-11413/Allied-Transport-System-Tom-And-John-Serkes-crooks-liars-cheats-Rosedale-New-York-316404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tom And John Serkes

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Bully

AUTHOR: Former Gm - (U.S.A.)

Tom Serkes has two drastic personalities. As a "nice" guy, he's a sweetheart, down to earth personality. However when things don't go the way he wants - he's a bully. He uses foul language aloud for all to hear. His wife Teresa who also works there (big mistake) is a basket case which is understandable. She's also an instigator.

I was warned about Tom's behavor prior to joining his company. He has a reputation for being abusive to the people that work for him. If he could only control his temper, that company would have tremendous potential. However should he stay the course, Allied goes down the crapper. In fact I heard that he lost many good people as well as business. Too bad Tom...you allowed you to get in the way of achieving the success you worked hard for. I'm glad I bailed out!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Here's how you beat them.

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

First, the unemployment denial is not final. Nowadays MOST employers dispute every unemployment claim as a cost cutting measure, as it keeps premiums down. However, that denial is NOT final! You can appeal that decision WITHOUT going to court.

And, there are several other state and federal agencies you can get them introduced to.

File complaints with your state labor board.
File complaints with USDOL.
File complaints with state DOT.
File complaints with Federal DOT / FMCSA.

But here is the best one, just for fun, and it gets the IRS up close and personal.

Go to the IRS website or local office and get form "SS-3" - "Determination of worker status". Fill it out and sign it, make a copy for yourself, and mail it in.

You now get the last laugh. Trust me.

Have fun.

AUTHOR: No1_hater - (U.S.A.)

The company Allied Transport System owned by Tom serkes and his brother John Serkes are a bunch of rotten liars. They completely lied to the unemployment office about the reason I was fired so they wouldnt have to pay unemployment. I was sick with Flu and then they fired me. This is not the first time ethier. I know another Ex co worker of the company who had to go through court to get thier unemployment and won because Tom Serkes was caught lieing. Because of the position I was in, I did not have enough to pay a lawyer and Tom Serkes got away with it. I just want to inform everyone who reads this to stay away from that company, and do not use thier services. Tom and John Serkes are liars and will say anything to try to save a penny even though they are rich. I would also like to say that they both have a special tax guy and that the company should definitly be audited for tax fraud.

AUTHOR: No1_hater - (U.S.A.)

The company Allied Transport System owned by Tom serkes and his brother John Serkes are a bunch of rotten liars. They completely lied to the unemployment office about the reason I was fired so they wouldnt have to pay unemployment. This is not the first time ethier. I knew another Ex co worker of the company who had to go through court to get thier unemployment and won because Tom Serkes is a liar. Because of the position I was in I did not have enough to pay a lawyer and Tom Serkes got away with it. I just want to inform everyone who reads this to stay away from that company. Tom and John Serkes are liars and will say anything to try to save a penny even though he probably earns around a million a year. I would also like to say that Tom and John Serkes has a special tax guy and the company should definitly be audited for tax fraud.