Complaint Review: Tom Antion

• Submitted: Tue, October 05, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, November 18, 2010

• Reported By: Jessica — Los Angeles California United States of America
Tom Antion

Tom Antion Tom Antion and Associates Total Rip Off and Scam Artist that stole my money and taught me nothing Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: These people have had no personal dealings with me or my company

*Consumer Comment: Tom Antion is The Real Deal Honest & Responds to all emails personally

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This person has not had any dealings with my company

*UPDATE Employee: Tom Antion has sound advice

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This report appears to be fake

*Consumer Comment: You have to read this before you buy from this guy...

Tom Antion is two faced. Criminal type. Back stabbing and very vicious. Dangerous to your bank account and ill intentioned. Major case of Personality type gone wrong

Tom Antions mentor program for Internet marketing sucks!

I joined about a while ago and have had major buyers remorse.

What I have experienced is that Tom knows how to joke around. He can be funny and in that way a fun to talk to.

On the flip side, I have felt more buyers remorse than I have ever felt about a program. Many other people feel this way too that I have contacted personally, but wouldn't dare tell Tom for fear of being kicked out.

This was a odd number of people feeling this way. 20 people I sent emails to or called. It is a crazy mentor relationship when you think of it.

The first week it was great. Tom promises the world then (for whatever reason) he starts to treat you bad. People like this are soooo two faced.

They are not right in the head.

He has your money in contract so you have to jump through hoops to hope to get out if you want. Of course, he preys on stupid people. Tom Antion would tell you it's not possible to have your money back. Well, my lawyer will be coming after him soon. I will sink Tom in his own bull crap. And I plan on getting more people to stand up and take back their money too. It's Not hard because if you make a case its easy to sue for the money you paid and get a full or at least partial return.

I would say, don't join his program unless you are crazy. You would have to be crazy to make such a dump decision. Even if it is "sold" to you like it's not bull crap.

Tom is a used car salesman type, and can get a lot of people to buy into something. Ask for fact's about his results and youll see that 1 out of 100 of his students ever go onto make a good living online. Why? There is a reason he would say against this like people have dumb ideas or make up ratios to prove against it. Or are too early in the program to see real results. But tell me if you can find more than 5 people who are making money via his training who were not before they were sold into his lies, ask for their bank statement because if you can't see that then it is a lie and you would be a fool to believe it!

Tom is very powerful at making people believe a lie. I know because at a live event where Tom was he sold everyone the world and gave us a pile of bull crap.

Things I like about Tom Antion. Used Car Salesman types like Tom are only trying to make a living too, even if it is at the mercy of you and your family.

Don't like: Tom Antion is Two faced. Criminal type. Back stabbing and very vicious,  and ill intentioned.  RUN RUN RUN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2010 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tom-Antion/internet/Tom-Antion-Tom-Antion-and-Associates-Total-Rip-Off-and-Scam-Artist-that-stole-my-money-and-647941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tom Antion

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

These people have had no personal dealings with me or my company

AUTHOR: Tom Antion - ()

First let me say the author of this report and the people at the link he mentions have never had any personal dealings with me or my company.

There are three things happening here:

1. An anonymous hatchet man from Denver who is supposed to be an SEO Specialist took the word of a what I would describe as a "far less than honest" lady that was a former client. This lady stole the robes from my retreat center, went in to our pantry and stole all her favorite foods and then violated our agreement with her. She told the hathcet man that i was extoriting money from her.

This is beyond ridiculous. I have a training program that has been running for 17 years with over 1500 students. I let people in at a low fee and make my entire staff and myself available to them to help them with their business. In return I get 25% of their profits that is capped at $50K so they aren't stuck paying me forever. This is the most fair program you can find anywhere and from anyone at my level. We have a signed agreement on file with this lady and we also have her on video bragging about how happy she is about the deal and how she knows I won't disappear on her because I won't get my 25%. This is documented by WTKR Television station who did an entire feature on my business and unique program.

So, this anonymous hatchet man got his s****.>

2. I have been a staunch advocate against SEO firms who pull the wool over small business people's eyes while charging them a fortune for many times worthless or even damaging work. I have nothing against legitimate SEO specialists that give good service for a reasonable price. Unfortunately the average business person does not have the knowledge to even evaluate what fraudulent SEO people tell them so they are sitting ducks to be basically robbed.

My seminars and school teach people what they need to know about search engine optimization in about an hour. I'm not downplaying the amount of work that needs to be done, but the things that need to be done are not that complicated. SEO people do not like me exposing them so they use whatever skills they have to attack me.

3. Because of my consumer advocate work, I am a target for bad people to attack. I have two TV shows in development and a documentary exposing true ripoffs and as you can imagine they don't like it and attempt to discredit me.

Conclusion:

The people behind these reports have had no actual dealings with me or my business, some of them are staying anonymous and all are making false reports to discredit me. They show zero credibility.  I have thousands of happy customers, zero lawsuits, and a legimate worldwide great reputation spanning over 38 years.

My business phone answers 9-5 monday through friday. Try to get hold of one of these people and pin them down for exact details of their complaints against me and let me know how it goes.

Tom Antion is The Real Deal Honest & Responds to all emails personally

AUTHOR: Sunny James - ()

I have ordered several different products and services from Tom Antion since 2005  and Tom Antion has always over delivered on every product or service.  Tom is the real deal and is one of the few people who are truly trying to help improve peoples lives with his products and services and they are quality products that I have used to help with internet marketing, how to build websites and how to become a public speaker & how to make a living as a speaker.

Also Tom has  personally responsed to all of my email within 24 hours.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This person has not had any dealings with my company

AUTHOR: Tom Antion - ()

This person is reading a report by a group of search engine optimizer people who in my consumer advocate role I have exposed for overpricing and fleecing unsuspecting website owners. I have very few, if any complaints about my company. In fact it's far the opposite. We pride ourselves in going overboard taking care of customers. The person writing this report has not had any personal dealings with my company and is only referring to an article by the group I'm going after. It is very likely this person was put up to it by targets of my investigations in an effort to discredit me.

Tom Antion has sound advice

AUTHOR: Colin Martin - (United States of America)

I have worked for Tom Antion for 3 1/2 years and he is a wealth of great information to everyone involved in the program. Internet marketing is not brain surgery. If you apply the principles that Tom teaches you will get results. He is honest to a fault about helping you with your business and tells it like it is.

I talk to all of his mentees personally, and have for years. No one is complaining that they were ripped off or any other transgressions or I would have heard about it. He has a full time staff of talented and friendly people willing to help with every aspect of our mentee's endeavors. They call all of us often with their questions... this program is far more personal than any other marketing training. I know all of the mentees personally and their assistants, wives, etc.... and each and every one of them know it.

What is criminal are people who join programs for good money, then never implement any of the training into their businesses. You can't money being lazy.... and you can't disagree with that statement. If you want 1000% customer service and real world advice that works, this is the program for you.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This report appears to be fake

AUTHOR: Tom Antion - (United States of America)

This was most likely a fake report designed to damage my reputation right before a major speaking engagement.

Things in this report are quite fishy:

We have no current disputes or any one complaining about the program.

We have totally legitimate agreements with each of our students and we have ten full time employees servicing customers.

We would like to see evidence of all the ridiculous claims made in this report.

Also, there is another report by someone I have never dealt with referring to a website link.

In this case, since I am a small business advocate I sometimes bash overpriced services. A group of people in the Search Engine Optimization field got together to bash me because I teach small businesses to get high search engine rankings at a very low cost.

Tom Antion

You have to read this before you buy from this guy...

AUTHOR: Matthew Stevens - (United States of America)

I was doing some research on Tom Antion and found this website - http://www.realestatewebmasters.com/blogs/morgan-carey/1048/show/

It looks like there are a few people that are upset with Tom and his company.  I would think twice before working with this guy, he sounds like you might get taken for a ride.
I also went to his website http://www.antion.com/ doesn't look legit, who knows how this guy stays in business.

You've been warned, be very careful when thinking about working with training companies.