Complaint Review: Tom Cagle TKO Marketing

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Mark — Lantana Florida United States of America
Tom Cagle TKO Marketing
12 Stephens Way Cumberland, Rhode Island United States of America

Tom Cagle TKO Marketing This marketing company took $16,500 from me for marketing services. The company did do some work on my website, but I was promised a marketing program which would generate leads for my business. The f Cumberland, Rhode Island

*General Comment: Tko marketing rip off

*Author of original report: Settled all differences with Tom Cagle.

Tom Cagle, of Cumberland, RI, is a rip off artist.  He took $16,500 for marketing services from my company to establish a marketing campaign and start generating leads for my business.  Things appeared to be going OK...he worked on my website and started a FaceBook page for me.  Things suddenly went quiet, as he's had the last $11,500 for over seven weeks and I've seen nothing from my investment.  To make things worse, he "bought" over $900 in product from my company and he never paid for it.  Also, he promised me his tax information so that I could account for the monies that I paid him and he never provided that either...the IRS will likely be interested in this.

Now, here's the kicker, I gave him access to my company database, so that he could do his marketing for my company.  He recently started a company in the same line of business that I'm in and he's contacting all of my clients that he received from the database. This person is 300 pounds of absolute trouble and I suggest that everyone steer clear of him.  I have a legal process starting to end this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2012 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tom-Cagle-TKO-Marketing/-Cumberland-Rhode-Island-02864/Tom-Cagle-TKO-Marketing-This-marketing-company-took-16500-from-me-for-marketing-service-854946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tom Cagle TKO Marketing

#1 General Comment

Tko marketing rip off

AUTHOR: David nahama - (United States of America)

Tom Cagle tko marketing ripped off my wife and I. Two months ago Tom Cagle presented himself as a big time sports promoter, we rented him an apartment in Ocean Grove, N.J. He was suppose to pay us the rent and a month security for over a month and a half, this con-artist made a series of excuses about the rent. He even promised that he would give us tickeckts for my wife and children to a N.Y Giants game. The sad part is he knew my wife had cancer and that we needed money to pay the house mortgage, he took off without paying a month and half rent. Upon leaving he turned the heat down and left the back door open, so the pipes would freeze. We are filling fraud and criminal charges against this disgraceful con-artist. If you have had the same thing happen to you or have any infomation on how to find this guy, please email my wife and I at imageplanet@yahoo.com. David Nahama

Settled all differences with Tom Cagle.

AUTHOR: Mark MacKoul - (United States of America)

To whom it may concern:  My problems with Tom Cagle/TKO Marketing have been resolved.  I am no longer seeking damages nor do I have any further grievances with this person. He has lived up to his obligations and we continue to do quality business.

Woodruff