Complaint Review: Tom Engrissei

• Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: Tom — Peoria Illinois United States of America
Tom Engrissei
908 E. Seneca Pl. Internet United States of America

*UPDATE Employee: Tom Engrissei Traveling E-470 last July following my Garmen to Seattle. No toll booths. Month later get ticket in mail.WHAT! Internet

I was traveling from Phoenix to Seattle last July. Took route through Colorado. My GPS took me via E-470. It said toll road but I saw no toll stations to stop at. Two months after I was back home I get a violation for three different tool Plazas,C, D, and E. The bill arrived on October 15th. The statement date was Sept 17th. The due date was October 16th. I sent the check for $9.45 on the 18th. This is definitely a rip off! If you are going to establish a toll road on the Interstate system, you are required to provide travelers that are on on any Electronic National toll pay system the option to stop at booths along the way. This was my first time traveling through Colorado.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tom-Engrissei/internet/Tom-Engrissei-Traveling-E-470-last-July-following-my-Garmen-to-Seattle-No-toll-booths-959220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tom Engrissei

AUTHOR: Dave Kristick - (USA)

Dear Tom,

I've checked your claim and E-470 did send you your first toll statement on 9/17/2012 (payment due on 10/17/2012) and when your payment was not received we sent you a second bill with late fee on 10/17/2012 (payment due 11/17/2012).  E-470 has been a cashless tollroad since 2009, very much like  toll facilities in Texas, Florida and Washington. There are two variable message signs in the median of E-470 that were displaying messages instructing you how to pay the toll (using our website www.e-470.com is preferred) to make your toll payments.  E-470 nor our bank has received your toll payment yet, but I will waive the late fee if you make that payment today.  If your payment is not received by the due date of your second statement, E-470 will forward your account to collections.  E-470 is not a ripoff, we only ask that the customers driving on E-470 and the other toll facilities in Colorado pay the tolls or contact www.e-470.com if you have a question about paying your toll in Colorado.

Please call me at (303) 537-3702.

Dave Kristick