Complaint Review: Tom Erik Raspotnik

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: Marduk — Nippur
Tom Erik Raspotnik
Shelby, Michigan United States of America

Tom Erik Raspotnik GM Blackwood Tom Erik Raspotnik,fat face lier, child molester, false prophet, Sumerian High Priest, Patrick Star Shelby, Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Laughable fiction.

I am the Charizard, the Ancient Sumerian Dragon!! It has been made clear to me through my molested children that there is a false prophet of Sumeria talking shit about me! This makes me mad. This "teacher" as he calls himself, somehow compares me with Jewish Qabala teachings. How the fuck do I have, being of Sumerian lore, have anything to do with these kike lizards!!!! Well, I see how some stupid fuck trying to create something would see the comparison, me a dragon, and a lizard, people are so stupid! They need to be slayed the way people talk about us! But on the topic of what I am compared to, someone compares me to fucking Gozer! Gozer! What is that shit? My poor children looked into it and found out it is some made up bull shit from a movie that people created and went off on a tangent about! Creating a whole fucking religious organization from complete shit! But back to me..this false teacher has never been recognized by me as anything other than a talking, shit-throwing monkey!!! His Internet Ziggurat  is nothing more than a sham to rip people off and blaspheme my name! Do not believe this fat faced piece of shit! Any time he asks you to buy his things, don't! This new lodge of his, $750 a year. [continued below]....
......for what? "membership" access to free pdf files and a guarantee that your funeral costs with life insurance(that he does not have a license to sell) is carried out to your final wishes. Why the fuck if you join something on the internet would you have to be worried about someone driving to your state and charging your loved ones for gas and steaks and whores on his way there, and from his own mouth, using a magical grenade and raping your wife and children in your own home?        Marduk Society

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tom-Erik-Raspotnik/Shelby-Michigan-/Tom-Erik-Raspotnik-GM-Blackwood-Tom-Erik-Raspotnikfat-face-lier-child-molester-false-pr-1040919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tom Erik Raspotnik

Laughable fiction.

AUTHOR: Robert E Fraize - ()

this report is laughable fiction created by a butt hurt individual.

I see no proof to any of these allegations and like this report all other projects in this persons life are failures.
ex wives tell a great story this author of this fictional reports ex wife told us everything