Complaint Review: Tom Hjermstead d/b/a Consolidated Flooring

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: George S — Renton Washington United States of America
Tom Hjermstead d/b/a Consolidated Flooring
Van Operated Renton, Washington United States of America

Tom Hjermstead - Consolidated Flooring Tom Hjermstead d/b/a Consolidated Flooring is a THIEF Renton, Washington

*General Comment: another scam from tom hjermstad

On September 9th, 2012, I gave Tom Hjermstad, d/b/a Consolidated Flooring, a check for $1700.00 for the purchase and installation of carpeting at one of my apartment units.

Mr. Hjermstad showed me carpet samples, measured the apartment and agreed to return in 2 days with the carpet for installation.

Mr. Hjermstad claims to have purchased the carpet from Floorco Wholesale but never installed the carpet or returned my money. He never again answered his phone. He did however send me emails promising to someday return my money. He has never made an attempt to even return a portion of the money he took from me.

I wanted to make your company aware of my situation so that you do not include him on your "Preferred Installer List or recommend him to your customers for installation jobs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tom-Hjermstead-dba-Consolidated-Flooring/Renton-Washington-98059/Tom-Hjermstead-Consolidated-Flooring-Tom-Hjermstead-dba-Consolidated-Flooring-is-a-TH-998027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tom Hjermstead d/b/a Consolidated Flooring

#1 General Comment

another scam from tom hjermstad

AUTHOR: nck - ()

we gave tom a $250 deposit as he tried to continuously tell us his brother died, his truck was broke down etc.

so we found out later on that he had used these excuses continously to different people

we know of his current where abouts it, as we spent an additions $700 on transportation, disposal of old carpeting etc, after  forcing him to install it for an additional $320, we also picked him up just to make him stop lying about his situation.

if you would like his current address for a law suit please let me know.  many people are searching for him