Complaint Review: Tom Martino Troubleshooter Network

• Submitted: Sat, July 10, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, July 10, 2004

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Tom Martino Troubleshooter Network
100 E. Speer Blvd. Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Tom Martino Troubleshooter Network Includes K&H Windows, Ted Roland, President, On Referral List I Regret Trusting Tom Martino's Troubleshooter Network ripoff Denver Colorado

I Regret Trusting Tom Martino's Troubleshooter Network

I wish I had not relied upon Tom Martino's Troubleshooter Network (troubleshooter.com) to recommend K&H Windows (khwindows.com). I am sorry I did not know better.

I Wish I Had Not Believed Tom Martino's Web Site

I'm sorry I trusted the section on troubleshooter.com referring to the Tom Martino "Referral List," where it says "contractors and service providers" must "demonstrate a willingness to continue meeting high business standards by agreeing to a strict code of ethics and an arbitration arrangement for settling disputes."

I Wish Tom Martino Would Remove K&H Windows from the Referral List

I wouldn't want anyone else to rely on Tom Martino's Troubleshooter Network to contact or hire K&H Windows, or contact Ted Roland, president of K&H Windows (5805 W. 56th Ave. Arvada Colorado 80002).

I'm Sorry I Thought Tom Martino's Troubleshooter Network Could Resolve a Dispute with a Member of its Referral List

I wish I hadn't trusted the section on troubleshooter.com about members of Tom Martino's Troubleshooter Network adhering to principles of "excellent customer service," and making sure that "all changes, deviations and amendments to original contract must be in writing and accepted by customer" and, most importantly, that "service professionals listed here agree to abide by his decision to settle the dispute."

Eric
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2004 08:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tom-Martino-Troubleshooter-Network/Denver-Colorado/Tom-Martino-Troubleshooter-Network-Includes-KH-Windows-Ted-Roland-President-On-Referra-98388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tom Martino Troubleshooter Network