Complaint Review: Tomball Ford

• Submitted: Mon, March 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 10, 2008

• Reported By:Magnolia Texas
Tomball Ford
22702 Tomball Parkway Tomball, Texas U.S.A.

Tomball Ford This Ford dealer cares nothing about customers. Tomball Texas

I brought my 1995 Ford F150 for the 120k service on March 7th 2008. I also knew there were some brake issues and wanted them resolved. The dealer told me I needed brakes drums and bearings. Not a cheap fix. But I figured I'd trust them and let them do the work.

I picked up my car that evening ( they told me the inspection went great. The truck is fine but there was a short squeak at 10 mph) and before I l left the parking lot I could feel the car pulling hard to the right (They were closing behind me or I'd have gone right back in). I had no pull before I went in. I could take my hands off the wheel and the truck drove straight.

I went back on Saturday morning and told them of the problem. Immediately they started with it was probably an issue but my old brakes masked the problem. Give me a break. It couldn't be all the front end work they did the previous day? No. Not in their opinion. I argued and they agreed to let the man that did the work look at my truck on the following Monday morning.

Well surprise, surprise, they have found that they did nothing. I knew they'd say that.

Tell me how a truck that had no pull of any kind all of a sudden gets a dramatic pull , only after Tomball Ford does their work, but they had nothing to do with it?

In my opinion there are one of two conclusions. The mechanic is horrible, or the company is lying. Either conclusion works for me.

I understand that mechanics have a bad reputation but Tomball Ford is the worst.

I recommend anyone considering work there take their care elsewhere. You'll save the grief and the shoddy work that they'll do to your car.

Stay clear of this dealer.

Dave
Magnolia, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2008 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tomball-Ford/Tomball-Texas-77375/Tomball-Ford-This-Ford-dealer-cares-nothing-about-customers-Tomball-Texas-316506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tomball Ford