Complaint Review: Tommys Mobile Auto Body Repair

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Denise — Fort Worth Texas
Tommys Mobile Auto Body Repair
1535 Central Park Dr Hurst, Texas United States of America

Tommys Mobile Auto Body Repair Shabby Repair Work and Forged My Signature on the Check Hurst, Texas

I was refered to Tommys Repair shop by a co worker. I had an accident back in Nov 2010. The insurance adjuster came out and look at my car and said I should receive the check in a few days. After about 2 weeks I called adjuster and found out that he had sent the check directly to Tommys repair shop. When I contacted them it was cold and was told they were backed up and could not get to me until the next week. The next week I called and was put off for another 2 weeks, at this time I was getting nervous and contacted the insurance company. They found out the check had been cashed, and I did infrom them that I never saw the check. Finally I took my car in for repairs and engaged the adjuster to go and check out my car to review the repairs. When she called me she said the repairs were not good. She had him to make some adjustments on the repairs but the work was still very bad. I ask the insurance company to persue the fact that I did not sign the check and that they forged my signature. I am still trying to persue this and get my car repaired correctly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tommys-Mobile-Auto-Body-Repair/Hurst-Texas-76053/Tommys-Mobile-Auto-Body-Repair-Shabby-Repair-Work-and-Forged-My-Signature-on-the-Check-Hu-1037109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tommys Mobile Auto Body Repair