Complaint Review: Tom's Bridal

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle — Mission Viejo California
Tom's Bridal
3176 W. La Palma Ave Anaheim, California USA

Tom's Bridal I purchased a wedding dress at Tom's Bridal. They ordered the wrong size and refused to refund my money.  Anaheim California

I purchased a wedding dress from Tom's Bridal approximately 10 months before my wedding.  They ordered the wrong size and refused to refund my money or order a new dress.

I sued Tom's Bridal in small claims court and won.  I also received a letter from Tom's wife stating that they didn't have any money and would not be paying the court ordered amount.  I'm still in the process of trying to collect my money, which takes a lot of time and effort.

I had to make a last minute purchase from David's Bridal in Costa Mesa and was very happy with the dress and service.  I wish that I had researched Tom's Bridal before I gave them a lot of money and suffered a tremdous amount of stress.

I do not recommend Tom's Bridal.  You should look elsewhere for that special dress.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toms-Bridal/Anaheim-California-92806/Toms-Bridal-I-purchased-a-wedding-dress-at-Toms-Bridal-They-ordered-the-wrong-size-and-1061683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tom's Bridal