Complaint Review: Tomshoeoutletstr.com

• Submitted: Wed, July 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 17, 2013

• Reported By: Exley8892 — Oceanside California
Internet USA

Tomshoeoutletstr.com Toms Shoe Outlet http://www.cheaptomsonlinestre.com/ Internet

This place sells "knock offs" of Toms Shoes.  They are not authentic.  They sent me the wrong size. No phone numbers to contact customer service.  Just e-mail correspondence with a Riccardo Bartoli.  They insist I send them photos of the wrong order and merely offered to refund 20% of the order.

Will not provide postage to return the item to them.  They said it costs too much to ship them back to China. No invoice included in the shippment and found out from my bank that they debited my account for more than my e-mailed invoice.

I have been writting to them for over a week and they respond with an "I don't understand" attitude. So I'm out my money and have a pair of size 11 shoes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tomshoeoutletstrcom/internet/Tomshoeoutletstrcom-Toms-Shoe-Outlet-httpwwwcheaptomsonlinestrecom-Internet-1067664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tomshoeoutletstr.com