Complaint Review: Tonaderm SBD Health LLC

• Reported By: texashon — Kemah Texas
Tonaderm SBD Health LLC
1521 Concord Pike Wilmington, Delaware USA

Tonaderm SBD Health LLC Skincare product Wilmington Delaware

A pop-up kept appearing on some of my webpages stating Dr. Oz had an amazing secret to reveal about a skincare product.  After days of seeing this, and against my better judgement, I clicked and found that I could get a FREE TRIAL for two products, Tona Derm and Revita Derm, for only shipping costs.  I did read the fine print, and I was certain after getting these products, that I did not want to pay the outrageous charges to continue getting them.  Unfortunately, I did not save my notes about how long I had to cancel the Tona Derm.  I was to get a two-week trial.  Well, if one takes shipping into account, I ordered the product on Jan. 31 and called to cancel on Feb. 14.  Unfortunately, the days the product is in transit counts as part of the two-week trial, so I actually had a few days, not two weeks, to try the product.  When I got my credit card bill, I was charged $98.14.  The customer service rep I spoke with asked why I didn't mention that charge when I called to cancel.  Well, I didn't get the bill until March.  They charged me on Feb. 14, the same day I called, and my call missed the deadline by three hours.  They would not refund me anything.

I wouldn't even be complaining if the stuff worked.  It certainly isn't the miracle Dr. Oz promised, and he should want to have his name associated with this rip-off.  DO NOT ORDER

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tonaderm-SBD-Health-LLC/Wilmington-Delaware/Tonaderm-SBD-Health-LLC-Skincare-product-Wilmington-Delaware-1130265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tonaderm SBD Health LLC