Complaint Review: Toner Factory Inc. - TF/Toner Max

• Submitted: Tue, July 14, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By:Bakersfield California
Toner Factory Inc. - TF/Toner Max
17100-B Bear Valley Road Suite 191 Victorville,, California U.S.A.

Toner Factory Inc. - TF/Toner Max Rip Off Scam Victorville, California

*UPDATE Employee: This is not TonerMax

My new administrative assistant received a call from Bill claiming to be our toner supplier from a company called TFI/TONER MAX. He said that he wanted to let her know that we would be receiving a free toner because of a previous purchase. We received a invoice today totaling $389.00. What my admin and Bill did not know is that I have never ordered toner from them and I changed my copier and have a local servicing company that handles all of my toner needs. I called the company to discuss the issue. When I told him that I would not pay for the order, rather I would send the product back, he hung up on me.

Beware of this toner scam

Dawn
Bakersfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toner-Factory-Inc-TFToner-Max/Victorville-California-92395/Toner-Factory-Inc-TFToner-Max-Rip-Off-Scam-Victorville-California-469591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toner Factory Inc. - TF/Toner Max

This is not TonerMax

AUTHOR: SurplusToner.com - ()

TFI is not Tonermax.  This person does not work for our company and does not represent us at all.  We are not located in California.  Our corporate office is in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.  We have a rating of A from the BBB and have been in business for over 10 years.  You confused them with us, and this has nothing to do with us.  If you have any questions about us or our company please contact us on live chat via our site.