Complaint Review: Toner Zone - Toner World - Toner Factory

• Submitted: Fri, March 06, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 26, 2009

• Reported By:Kennewick Washington
Toner Zone - Toner World - Toner Factory
7490 SVL Box Victorville, California U.S.A.

Toner Zone - Toner World - Toner Factory Impersonated my toner cartridge company Victorville California

*UPDATE Employee: bill in bookeeping

On 2/26/09 A man named Don Johnson called from 760/241-9026 and gave me the impression he was our regular toner supplier by confidently confirming with me our copier make and model. I knew from the past that toner cartridges were forwarded to the office on some pre-arranged schedule by our leasing company so I made the assumption that he was calling ahead to alert us that the next cartridge(s) was on its way. I was not alerted to anything irregular when Mr. Johnson indicated that we were getting a deal on this order before the price went up from $539.00/carton to $579.00, and that was why he was calling ahead i.e., good customer service.

Julie
Kennewick, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2009 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toner-Zone-Toner-World-Toner-Factory/Victorville-California-92395/Toner-Zone-Toner-World-Toner-Factory-Impersonated-my-toner-cartridge-company-Victorvil-431545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toner Zone - Toner World - Toner Factory

bill in bookeeping

AUTHOR: Bill Bradly - (U.S.A.)

this is not true just a misunderstandinging which we have corrected and we are for the tenth time not toner world we are toner factory