Complaint Review: TonerLand

• Reported By: Jay Demy — Los Angels California United States of America
TonerLand

TonerLand Fraud and Scam Company selling Toner and Ink Cartridges Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Tonerland

TonerLand.com and their owner Greg sold me "refill toner combo" for brother printer hl 7 pieces.  I followed their instructions on how to install and install the reset gears, once installed the printer still requested to replace the black toner.  I called right away but was no answer, so I emailed them for help and received false information on how to fix the problem; they gave me instructions that didn't even apply to my printers. Finally I made it work after calling independent printer Service Company and after printing only 100 pages the toner was empty. What a scam and fraudulent company. Never Buy anything from these Scammer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 11:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TonerLand/internet/TonerLand-Fraud-and-Scam-Company-selling-Toner-and-Ink-Cartridges-Internet-854092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TonerLand

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Tonerland

AUTHOR: Tonerland - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

Greg does not work in the Gardena store, so I am not sure how he was able to sell you the toner that you purchased.

Our sales staff is very customer service oriented and have excellent product knowledge.  Please do give our sales manager, Richard, a call so he can personally help you with any technical difficulties you may be encountering with your toner and ink.

Our phone number is: (310) 327-2775

Our hours of operation are: Mon-Fr 8:00 am - 6:00 pm, Sat 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.  We are closed on Sundays.

Best Regards,