Complaint Review: Tons of Rentals

• Updated: Tue, September 06, 2011

• Reported By: Rental101 — Asheville North Carolina United States of America
Tons of Rentals
2602 Hendersonville Road Arden, North Carolina United States of America

Tons of Rentals IPM Corporation Property Owners Beware of This Management Company Arden, North Carolina

*Author of original report: My review of Tons of Rentals stands

*UPDATE Employee: tonsofrentals.com Management of Maintenance Issues

This management company is the worst I have ever experienced. Their management fees only give you the ability to use their in house maintenance which YOU WILL end up unnecessary paying thousands to over the course of a year. My opinion as a property owner is to stay clear of this company and find and alternative as I have done. They even charge a 10% fee on top of repair bills "just for handling the repair". Very bad deal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2011 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tons-of-Rentals/Arden-North-Carolina-28704/Tons-of-Rentals-IPM-Corporation-Property-Owners-Beware-of-This-Management-Company-Arden-N-773218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tons of Rentals

My review of Tons of Rentals stands

AUTHOR: Rental101 - (USA)

At the time I needed an agent that safeguarded my investments. Linda or any other agent's primary job should be to do just that. Unfortunately, my experience was not good with this company. Hopefully my review/experience will be helpful to others considering going the same route.

tonsofrentals.com Management of Maintenance Issues

AUTHOR: tonsofrentals.com - (United States of America)

We here are tonsofrentals.com pride ourselves on giving our home owners the most for their money and have many procedures in place to help with eliminating risk during the rental process.  We know that owners are renting their homes out in order to create a return on investment with their homes and we give them access to a plethora of certified and insured maintenance vendors along with our in house maintenance staff to address any maintenance issues that may arise.  As the Agent for the owner we manage the whole maintenance process from getting owner approval to do the work, choosing the best vendor for the job, monitoring the work being done, handling the bill payment process and following up with all involved parties after the work is complete.  Not only do we handle maintenance issues that the residents or owners submit but we also do routine inspections of both the interior and exteriors of the home in accordance with our preventative maintenance procedures.

We do all this because as the Agent for the owner we want to bear the burden of the management process in order to reduce headaches for the owner.  To learn more about all of our services.

please visit our website, www.tonsofrentals.com