Complaint Review: Tontitown Cycle Shop

• Submitted: Mon, May 29, 2000
  • Updated: Tue, May 30, 2000

• Reported By:
Tontitown Cycle Shop
P.O. Box 245 Tontitown, Arkansas U.S.A.

Tontitown Cycle Shop ...Just bad business

The Tontitown Cycle Shop took our 4-wheeler, we asked them to give us a quote on what the cost would be to fix it. They were to call us when they had a chance to look at it. A full week passed and still nothing was heard ( I should have taken it back then but...)and I had to call them, only to find out they had not
been able to get to ours, I asked them kindly to call me as soon as they knew anything.

Again 2 days passed and they finally called only to tell me they had ALREADY fixed this 4-wheeler and the bill was $252.00!!! I asked them why they had fixed it without notifying me first, they said "well we can unfix it for $178.00!!! On top of all this they would not allow us to use our credit card to get our 4-wheeler (no recourse, if needed).These people need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tontitown-Cycle-Shop/Tontitown-Arkansas-72770/Tontitown-Cycle-Shop-Just-bad-business-2349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tontitown Cycle Shop