Complaint Review: Tony Jones

• Updated: Sat, March 09, 2013

• Reported By: Joe — Mission Texas United States of America
Tony Jones
3518 Valley View Ave. Roanoke, Virginia United States of America

Tony Jones Hurricane Wind Products / Wind Turbine Technologies Defective wind generators Roanoke, Virginia

*Author of original report: Communicated with hurricane wind products

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Can't work with a jerk

I ordered two Wind Generator PMA's from this company and they were both defective. I received one in May of 2011 and I informed Tony Jones of the dective product and it took till Oct. of 2011 for him to agree to take the Generator back. When he received it he agreed that the generator was defective.  It has now been 16 months and still he has not replaced the defective generator. He has given me excuse after excuse for why he has not shipped. From tornados to hurricanes and snow storms etc, etc.... In 16 months I we could have gone to Mars!!!!

The fact about this Tony Jones of Hurricane Wind Products is that Tony Jones is a liar if there ever was one.  He is probably and one man operation trying to play in the big leagues. He told me he did not have the money to purchase the magnets that the geneator needs to be repaired!! He continues to sell on the internet product that he probably drop ships from vendors.

The reason that I took a chance on this no good liar was, first that I didn't know he was a liar. Second supposedly he works for the Probation Division of the Stte of Virginia. So I thought he must be an honest fellow that works for the state. This man should be visiting the probation department of the state of Virginia not working for them!!!!!! Be carefull with this crook!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tony-Jones/Roanoke-Virginia-24012/Tony-Jones-Hurricane-Wind-Products-Wind-Turbine-Technologies-Defective-wind-generators-1026159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tony Jones

Communicated with hurricane wind products

AUTHOR: Joe - ()

I have been in communication with supplier and and he is working to correct the problem. One thing I would like to mention is that the product was not out of warranty when supplier was notified that the product was defective. At this point it really doesn't matter. It seems that his supplier sent out various defective products and Tony Jones was left holding the bag and has been trying to make good as soon as possible. I believe Tony Jones and I hope soon this matter will be corrected. I know that there are people that are unethical and probably the supplier that Tony Jones used is one of them.  I thank Tony for trying to correct the problemas soon as possible.

Joe

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Can't work with a jerk

AUTHOR: Becarefulwhoyouscrew - (United States of America)

This guy bought a product manufactured by Presto Wind a former contractor of ours. When he returned the product it was out of warranty and had been tampered with. In the state it was returned it did not work as advertised. Regardless of the fact it was out of warranty I agreed to send Joe D**** (((email redacted))) another product. He has since e mailed me twice per week harassing me about the replacement. Me personal life outside my business has nothing to do with this transaction and I will not be threatened cooerced or intimidated by anyone.