Complaint Review: Tony L. Hardy

• Updated: Sat, October 16, 2010

• Reported By: jabez — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Tony L. Hardy

Tony L. Hardy He took my payment and I never heard from him again! Internet

Aaron "Otis"  Johnson was refered to me by my brother in law. I should have raised an eyebrow there. But me always giving people the benifit of the doubt; trusted this guy. He came to me, and showed other clients work that he supposedly cleaned up. And I fell for it. I gave him $150 upfront and I held the rest back until I got some results. But one day I decided to just pay the rest out. (Bad choice) he has $400 of my money and nothings been done to my credit. His office phone is no longer in service, he let's his cell phone go to the answering center "voice mail" and I never heard from him again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2010 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tony-L-Hardy/internet/Tony-L-Hardy-He-took-my-payment-and-I-never-heard-from-him-again-Internet-651800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tony L. Hardy