rank

*Consumer Comment: No one cares

*Consumer Comment: Seriously!

*Consumer Comment: Far From a 10

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Yall so jealous

Tony Lowry hasa problem with rejection. He treats women like crap and will brag about how he treats them. When he gets rejected he either will call a mental institute and try to have them put away or he will press charges for threatening him. He will go to court and lie by making up false phone records. The judge didn;t buy his lying and even told him that he had entered in the information and that it was not a legit phone record from his company. What a piece of crap to lie to get someone put in jail. He stood up there a whined like a titty baby that a woman made fun of him and humiliated him. Really??? What 47 year old man does that. What a P.U.S.S.Y!!! He will call his momma and whine to her that he was treated bad.

Tony blames everything that happens to him on others. He does not accept responsibility for what he does. He will praise himself to make himself feel worthy. [continued below]....

..... He is always threatening to beat people up from 16 years old & up. He makes fun of his EX-wife, but how ironic that she is director of a college & what does he do??? Fixes cash registers....lol

He thinks he is God's gift to women, but he is a nightmare.

Tony is a big bully.

Oh he also received some maxipads and diapers at his door and he took them to a courtroom and whined to the judge about it. No one was happy about him wasting the courts time. He stomped out like a titty baby because things did not go his way. He has to be in control of everything, very narcississtic, arrogant, insecure and has major anger issues. Pictures will be posted of his anger on facebook.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tony-Lowry/internet/nbspTony-Lowry-is-a-Loser-Hattiesburg-Mississippi-1056442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tony Lowry

No one cares

AUTHOR: GetOverUrself - ()

I met tony on backpage adult entertainment. After meeting several times I made the mistake of telling him my real name. He seemed normal at the time. He is all about himself. Yes I am an escort and scared to contact LE. I know he meets with several escorts after me and I hope they don't give him their real life info. Tony if your reading this no one cares about your ring or your repeatedly picture posts. Your ugly inside and out and caused me much grief with your stalksome and slander.

Seriously!

AUTHOR: BooBoo - ()

I would die iF my kid thought this of me!!!!

mobile.twitter.com/abigaildayne/status/428027617002807296

Far From a 10

AUTHOR: Tony's An Idiot - ()

This moron apparantly thinks he's a 10 fom a comment he left. He is far from a 10. He's ugly, got a little d*ck, can't f*ck, can't pay his bills, lost his home, drives an old car...I could go on & on. Yeah, Tony Lowry, everyone is laughing at that comment you made. YOU IDIOT!!

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Yall so jealous

AUTHOR: Tony aka OneNutWonder - ()

Y'all just jealous cuz I got to ride in a plane & I told the pilot it was my birthday so he let me sit in the cockpit and punch buttons. We was all clapping and shouting cuz I ain't never benn near a real plane before. They even brought me an extra bag of those pretzels and coloring book to keep me occupied. There was also a hairdresser on there that offered me a free-hair color to cover all my silver. I even won a ring from my favorite team in the gum all machine. It says pure gold plastic so no one willnon the difference. It was such a great day and you know what the best part was??? I got to know what it felt like to have a real job when I sat in that cockpit. I couldn't be a pilot cuz I'd be scared I'd fly into one of those birds that s.h.it on me and saved my life.