Complaint Review: Tony Mazzola

• Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Dr.oncology — fairfield New Jersey
Tony Mazzola
3910 S. Yellowstone Hwy idaho falls, Idaho United States of America

Tony Mazzola Dan Sachkowsky, Melaleuca stole money and threatened to steal identity idaho falls, Idaho

*General Comment: Read the fine print of rip off.com

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Yeah right, don't blame the company!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The real thieves are Mazzola and Sachkowsky

I was introduced to  Melaleuca  several months ago by a now ex-best friend.  Tony Mazzola was the person they were working with.   After signing up, Tony came over to my house and reviewed my household products in comparison to Melaleuca's. I was told my products were not environmentally safe and harmful to my family. Tony told me that Melaleuca products would also save me money because they are concetrated. At that point I was ready to place an order.

Tony epxlained that he was placing an order that evening and i could place my order along with his order and therefore i would receive my order quicker because of his position in the company, and i would still receive credit for my first purchase.

The original order was over $500.00. Tony explained to me that I did not need everything i was ordering and that I should keep my order under 500.00. (I was informed by state police that stealing over 500.00 can result in a felony charge). After not receiving my order for over a week, I contacted Tony.

Tony explained to me that my order was placed and no need to worry. Another week went by and still no order. I contacted Melaleuca and found out that I had no pending order.

I contacted my bank to find out that my check was cashed and in the memo section stated "consulting fee"????  I contacted Tony and explained to him everything I found out. He said he needed to borrow the money (a guy claiming to make $20-30,000 a month needs to steal $486.00?) I told him I wanted my money back ASAP.  Seven days later still no money.

I  tried to contact  the person Tony works with named  Dan Sachkowsky. I am still awaiting a response over a month later.

I informed Tony that I would go to the Attorney General over the situation and I would go to the training and let everyone know how he stole money from me. He reminded me that he knows where I live and  has all my personal information (including I am a single mother).

I am not an individual who likes to get taken advantage of. I contacted Melelauca and was informed about multiple complaints about these individuals, Tony Mazzola and Dan Sachkowsky.

At this point I have had to change all my financial information including change banks, investments and credit card information. This has been a nightmare for me and emotionally exhausting. Being a single mother is hard enough without having to deal with these situations. Stay away from doing business with these two individuals. I have learned not to trust what anyone is saying. I cannot believe this happened to me.

Please beware of these individuals. RUN  as fast as you can away from these 2. Warn others who are considering joining with them so they do not have to go through what I have had to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tony-Mazzola/idaho-falls-Idaho-83402/Tony-Mazzola-Dan-Sachkowsky-Melaleuca-stole-money-and-threatened-to-steal-identity-idaho-1044219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tony Mazzola

#1 General Comment

Read the fine print of rip off.com

AUTHOR: NJ - ()

FOOD FOR THOUGHT~

People, anyone can post a negative comment on Ripoff.com .  This does not nessarily mean that the story is true.  Use your own judgement when meeting people you are to do business with.  If this was the case why are these two individiuals still involved with Melalueca.  All you need to do is call the company and verify.....simple as that!   Melalueca has high intergrity and will allow this nonsense to go on.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Yeah right, don't blame the company!

AUTHOR: Ripped off mom from NJ - ()

All I have been reading is don't blame the company for what people have done. The company has a hands off approach. They know they have enrollers scamming people and they do nothing! They back the enroller because they are raking in the cash by scamming people! I have zero respect for a company that knows the lies and the thievery and turn a blind eye!!

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The real thieves are Mazzola and Sachkowsky

AUTHOR: 1hapimom - ()

I am sorry to hear of what was done to you. The two thrieves ripped you off and misused Melaleuca to do so, but Melaleuca did not do this to you ! The  two co- artist did, unfortunatly they used Melaleuca to con you out of money. Sometimes its the way that things are worded, but from what you published Melaleuca had absolutely nothing to do with it! Sucks that they did that to you!