Complaint Review: Tony Robbins

• Reported By: Howard P — Mountain View California United States of America
Tony Robbins
9888 Carroll Centre Rd San Diego, California United States of America

Tony Robbins Ripoff Refund Policy San Diego, California

One of Tony Robbins sales people did a presentation at my office and at the end of his sales pitch he then offered us this "Special Deal" discounting this 4 day seminar from $1595 to $647.50.  I then received phone calls and emails all telling my how I should by his cd's. and by buying his cd's I will get a better understanding of what the seminar is all about.  The first call wanted me to buy a program that was $395.00!

After several of these emails and calls I changed my mind and contact "my contact" by email and asked for a refund.  I was told that I had to go to 1 day of the seminar in order to get a refund.  the following is his response to my email with my displeasure to this "company policy".

"I'd call the company bud 858-535-9900

It's their policy. Money back guarantee

It's totally not my call my man

Might as well enjoy a day on tony. All the money goes to charity    The event will be great for u. Even if just one day --and on top of that tony buys 60 meals for a homeless family in the area with it ticket $Hope to see u there.  Enjoy a day on the big guy and get ur money back. - then u can spread the word how ever u are fit brother."

I contacted Melissa at Tony Robbins customer service and was told it is not 1 day but 1 1/2 days!  All this in hopes of converting me to "Believe in this Salesman".

If he was reputable he would refund the money at my request.  If he was reputable he wouldn't have people calling me within days of signing up for a seminar trying to sell me cd's.  As far as I am concerned he's nothing more than a slick "Snake Oil Salesman" selling himself.  No reputable company offering services would refuse a client a refund prior to services being performed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tony-Robbins/San-Diego-California-92126/Tony-Robbins-Ripoff-Refund-Policy-San-Diego-California-902567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tony Robbins