Complaint Review: Tony Ucciferri @ SFHA Section 8 Housing Department

• Submitted: Fri, June 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 12, 2010

• Reported By:San Francisco California
Tony Ucciferri @ SFHA Section 8 Housing Department
1850 EGHERT STREET SAN FRANCISCO CA SAN FRANCISCO, California U.S.A.

Tony Ucciferri @ SFHA Section 8 Housing Department Tony Ucciferri is a corrupted individual charging money on the side for the Section 8 Voucher SAN FRANCISCO California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Fraudulent Posting

Hi,

This is my brief story:

My name is Sue Chin, I'm an imigrant from China and lived in San Francisco for 12 yeas with my familie. I filled application for Section 8 voucher in 2001 and got aproved for it. Before voucher was isued I had to go through a lot of hassle and troubles, until people in 440 Turk street told me informaly that there's a cost to this voucher and decision is make by Tony Ucciferri. When I called Tony Ucciferri and made apointment to see him, he asked for 25,000 dollars which I didn't have. I had to beg for this voucher and lend money from my familie in San Francisco (I had to work for this money for 3 yeas). He acepted money and in 2 weeks I got my voucher for section 8 program. Now I live outside of San Francisco (I had to provide rong adress) here and am afraid of loosing my voucher. My friend Chang also had this problem. Please help us - hard working people get ridd of Tony Ucciferri as he is corrupted.

http://www.sfha.org/contact/bios.htm Tony Ucciferri

Sue

Suechin1967
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2008 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tony-Ucciferri-SFHA-Section-8-Housing-Department/SAN-FRANCISCO-California/Tony-Ucciferri-SFHA-Section-8-Housing-Department-Tony-Ucciferri-is-a-corrupted-individua-345166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tony Ucciferri @ SFHA Section 8 Housing Department

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Fraudulent Posting

AUTHOR: Tony Ucciferri - (United States of America)

This is a fraudulent posting by most likely a disgruntled client of the SFHA.  I have overseen Section 8 operations in San Francisco for 5 years and been associated with the agency for over 20 years and have the utmost integrity and standards in program operations.  Suffice it to say that this person, Sue Chin, has never been registered or issued a voucher in San Francisco.  In fact there is no record of any contact by this person.  If she was so concerned with the injustice, she should have taken the matter to the SFPD or Inspector General as have others in the past to have the matter investigated instead of posting something on a cheesy website that requires you to join aand register with them before you can respond to the posted item and who refuses to investigate fake postings by simply saying they take the word of the peopel who post that what they write is the truth.