Complaint Review: Tony (owner) AMJ Computer Associates Inc In Hackensack NJ

• Submitted: Fri, October 10, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 10, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Tony (owner) AMJ Computer Associates Inc In Hackensack NJ
387B Main Street Hackensack, New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone: 201-342-4800
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Tony (owner) AMJ Computer Associates Inc In Hackensack NJ Fraudulent!!! Will not pay for services provided to their customers Hackensack New Jersey

TONY, the owner of AMJ Computer Associates Inc is refusing to pay my company (PLC) for product that we provided to one of his customers. He is doing so because he had a former employee order this product and Tony feels as though he doesnt owe us the money because that person no longer works for his company.

Back in May when we first contacted Tony regarding the payment of the item he asked for proof of his purchase because he personally didnt order the product. After doing so he explained to me about the employee that once worked for him. He then gave me a check number and said payment was in the mail. A month later after not receiving payment I contacted him again with him telling me he will send another check. I patiently waited to hear back from him with no word so I called again. The man who answered the phone said that Tony was not in and that he will give him my message. I still never heard back. I called once again! this time the phone rang and rang for 5 minutes or more, someone then picked up and then hung up. I called back over and over with this person continuously hanging up on me. Finally "Jerry" (at least that is what he said his name was) picked up the phone and asked me what I wanted. I told him i wanted to talk to Tony and he asked me why and I explained once more. He then said that Tony wasnt there and hung up. I tried calling and faxing him repeatedly with no answer over the past few months.

What this company is doing is FRAUDULENT and NOBODY should buy from someone like that. AMJ Computer Associats owes PLC. I am now in the process of filing a Stolen Goods Claim to the Police Department

Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2008 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tony-owner-AMJ-Computer-Associates-Inc-In-Hackensack-NJ/Hackensack-New-Jersey-07601/Tony-owner-AMJ-Computer-Associates-Inc-In-Hackensack-NJ-Fraudulent-Will-not-pay-for-s-380025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tony (owner) AMJ Computer Associates Inc In Hackensack NJ