Complaint Review: TonySports Lithuania

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: mixas — Nicosia
TonySports Lithuania
Putvinskio 50A, Kaunas Internet United States of America

TonySports Lithuania The company did not honor the transaction, the items never arrived it has been 4 months, no refund, many ignored emails by them Internet

On November 2012, I ordered three pairs of basketball shoes from tonysports.lt one for me and the other two Christmas presents for my brother and cousin (we play on the same team). One month later I contacted the company and they told me it is Christmas time and the mail usually delays, the also commented about my country's postal services as inaccurate and that they work slow. To be noted I never had trouble with my county's postal services they are always accurate and I order online regularly.
Then in January I contacted them again several times, most of the emails I send were ignored or took too long to get a respose. So I decided to contact PayPal for the very first time after 60 or more purchases I had through their company without any problems. They told me that I was late and They couldn't perform a research and suggested that I contact the seller and work things out through communication. The seller tried to calm me and told me that they were trying to contact my country's post office so to make sure I send them phone numbers, emails and website of the central post to be sure they had the info. Still no reply from them every 10 emails I send I got 1 back saying the same things (it is my country's post fault, we are trying to contact them, if the package is confirmed as lost you will get the refund etc).
Then I formed a dispute through PayPal. I don't know what else to do. I want to resolve this problem and make sure that nobody else experiences this situation. The shoes were purchased in the beginning of the season and now season is almost over. I hope I find a solution.
Michalakis, Nicosia, Cyprus.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/TonySports-Lithuania/internet/TonySports-Lithuania-The-company-did-not-honor-the-transaction-the-items-never-arrived-1040587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on TonySports Lithuania