Complaint Review: Tony's Garage Door Service

• Submitted: Sun, September 09, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, May 19, 2008

• Reported By:morton Illinois
Tony's Garage Door Service
401 Derby St Pekin, Illinois U.S.A.

Tony's Garage Door Service Don't believe a word this guy tells you. He is a LYER to the Nth degree! Pekin Illinois

*Consumer Comment: wow, i wouldnt have used him based soley on his spelling skills

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Disonist Costamer

I hired Tony to come out and install two new garage door openers and springs for me. He came out and seemed very personable, so I hired him for the job. BIG MISTAKE!

When we talked he said it would look like no one had been there. He would take all the boxes and the old units. that was EIGHT WEEKS ago. One might think that he just forgot, but I have talked to him weekly since the installation and each time he tells me he will get the old units Tomorrow, Wednesday, This weekend, on and on. He was always nice about it, but he is a LYER because he never has picked up the units.

So I finally asked him whether he would EVER pick them up and his answer after all his promises of picking them up: I was just being nice in offering to pick them up, Im not really going to pick them up?

Warrior
morton, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2007 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tonys-Garage-Door-Service/Pekin-Illinois-61554/Tonys-Garage-Door-Service-Dont-believe-a-word-this-guy-tells-you-He-is-a-LYER-to-the-N-273531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tony's Garage Door Service

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Ts - (U.S.A.)

He is a very Disonist costamer I gave him a great deal on installing is own open.
That he already had.
I left the old openers in his front yard buy the curb for the steel guys to pick up.
If a costamer already has their own openers. We don't take them away. He should have said that
But I guess he just likes to be Disonist. I try to work everything out with costamer whenever I can instead of trying to drag some ones name down to the ground.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Disonist Costamer

That he already had.
If you're your going to write about some at least tell the truth.