• Report: #922025

• Reported By: Anonymous — Dundalk Maryland United States of America
Tony's Holabird Ave
6922 Holabird Avenue Dundalk, Maryland United States of America

Tony's Holabird Ave Tony's Pizza Unprofessional Management Dundalk, Maryland

Couple of Co-Workers and I placed an order with this place.  My order came in wrong and it was called in to be redone.  When I called management was very aggressively rude stating I need to talk to person who placed order.  The call was about finding the status of my order.  I called back and manager just continued to yell stating if I call one more time she will call police for harrasement and just hung up.

At that moment, I called back trying to find out when it is going to be delivered and she just kept hanging up.

I am NEVER Ordering from here again.  I will tell all people I know about this place and how management is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tonys-Holabird-Ave/Dundalk-Maryland-21222/Tonys-Holabird-Ave-Tonys-Pizza-Unprofessional-Management-Dundalk-Maryland-922025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tony's Holabird Ave