Complaint Review: Tood K. Bernstein

• Updated: Tue, December 13, 2011

• Reported By: G-man — Los Angeles California United States of America
Tood K. Bernstein
20375 Via Galileo Porter Ranch, California United States of America

Tood K. Bernstein Preferred Transportation Employer gave me a check which bounced & Todd K. Bernstein threatened me to beat me up! Porter Ranch, California

Ladies & Gentlemen:
I was hired by a small company named Preferred Transportation in summer 2009, a limousine business with 2 stretch limousines and 2 town cars.
The owner Mr. Todd K. Bernstein resides at 20375 Via Galileo in Porter Ranch, CA 91326 a gated community just north of Los Angeles, CA.
I worked for him already for about 6 weeks when I demanded my salary.
Definitely he tried to avoid the subject, but at the end he handed me a check. As it turns out, the check bounced when I went to Bank of America with it. My bank in turn charged me heavy fees, because of the bounced check by my employer.
I called him several times, to no avail. The next week I went back to the location of the limousines. As it turns out, the lot was empty. He had sold all his vehicles.
I left a couple of messages, still he didn't answer my phone calls.
After that I tried to get hold of him at his day job. Rodeo Realtor, 21031 Ventura Blvd. # 100 Woodland Hills, CA 91364. Apparently he was not present, although I saw him clearly working in his cubicle.
I called his cell phone. He answered and screamed at me, threatened me to f...me up big time and physically harm me.
A couple of days later I called again, not being at his work place this time. Again, he threatened me to beat me up.
So I went to the Labor Board Van Nuys, CA and filed a complaint against my employer Mr. Todd K. Bernstein. I didn't mention the physical threat. I took quite a while, perhaps 10 months until I got my deserved Verdict. Todd K. Bernstein now owes me $ 3.600.00.
Todd K. Bernstein apparently doesn't have any money to pay his chauffeur, but at the same time he's driving a new Mercedes and living in a gated community.
"He was so poverty stricken, all he had was his money" (Bacchus).
I actually feel sorry for him with his ridiculous greed. Poor soul and small time crook.
Some people offered me to beat HIM up for free :) But I believe Karma will take care of it, perhaps it already did?
Any suggestions what to do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2011 11:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tood-K-Bernstein/Porter-Ranch-California-91326/Tood-K-Bernstein-Preferred-Transportation-Employer-gave-me-a-check-which-bounced-Todd-809136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tood K. Bernstein