Complaint Review: Tool Paradise, Spray Gun World

• Submitted: Fri, May 08, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By:Union Gap Washington
Tool Paradise, Spray Gun World
Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

Tool Paradise, Spray Gun World I ordered and my card was billed for a spray gun but none has been shipped and cannot talk to anyone at the facality as the voice mail boxes are full and it is supposedly after hours which it is in the middle of their stated open hours? Van Nuys California

*Consumer Comment: Same Problem

*Consumer Comment: I have the same problem

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dear Management for Spraygun world

*UPDATE Employee: Customer received product.

*Consumer Comment: Spray Gun World a Rip OFF

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not Affiliated with Mentioned Company

This company needs to be investigated by the state of Ca. for fradulent activities and I have reported them to the BBB which has had numerous reports filed on them and all bad from what the girl told me today.

They have a real nice webpage and charge your credit card the moment they get it and say the order is being processed and that is where the buck stops.

After two weeks of waiting for a 3 to 5 day delivery time I tried to call them and they are only open from 10:00 AM till 2:00 PM which seems kind of odd also and then when you ttry to call they answer with a machine stating it is after hours and all the mail boxes are full probably from angry customers.

If you value your sanity and credit card please do not order from this outfit as it has to be a scam so I am going to get the credit card people after them as soon as I can.

Larry
Union Gap, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2009 11:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tool-Paradise-Spray-Gun-World/Van-Nuys-California/Tool-Paradise-Spray-Gun-World-I-ordered-and-my-card-was-billed-for-a-spray-gun-but-none-h-450161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tool Paradise, Spray Gun World

Same Problem

AUTHOR: JimBuck - (United States of America)

I too was charged immeadiately but have nothing that says when it will ship.  I called and got some syntheic voice saying do not leave a voiice mail here.  The company on the credit card charge was Industrial Spray Equipment.  Must be the new Spraygunworld!!!

I have the same problem

AUTHOR: AJ - (United States of America)

I have also had the same problem with this company as of July 5th 2012. 10 days later and still nothing. I have also tried calling the company and e-mailing with no response. I do not believe for a second that any of these consumers have received thier product. There has to be a way to get your money back from these scam artists so if anyone has any suggestions, that would be great.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Dear Management for Spraygun world

AUTHOR: AJ - (United States of America)

Dear Management,  here's a question for you. I've just had the same problem ordering spray gun from your website. It has been over a week and nothing has shown up and there is no way to track my order. Convenient. You sure were able to charge my credit card as soon as you got the order, though. If this is NOT a scam, please tell me why you do NOT include tracking numbers and you never seem to be available during posted business hours? Your voicemail box is definitely not getting the attention it needs as it is probably full of complaints from angry customers like myself, but you would know that if you listened to them, wouldn't you? I highly doubt a website with this many complaints and reports to the BBB has a high volume of traffic so my other question is, what is taking so long with my order?

I would like answers, since I'm obviously not the only one with this problem and complaint. If you were an honest business like you claim to be, you would be taking care of these matters with ALL of your customers. You should give customers a viable way to track thier orders and in general, give good customer service (i.e. answering your phone...) so you don't keep recieving bad reports.

Customer received product.

AUTHOR: Management - (United States of America)

Customer must have been impatient.  Customer was told items would be delivered in 7-10 business days.   He received them on the 10th business day.

Spray Gun World a Rip OFF

AUTHOR: LCR Hydrographics - (United States of America)

I agree with Larry from Washington, this is the same company, maybe new owner but the service is also the same POOR. I placed a order an after two weeks still no spray gun, no tracking number. Finally got a email after asking repeatedly for a tracking number that it will be delivered before the Jan 12th..it is now the evening of the 13th an still not here and no tracking number.

I will call Credit card company an file a dispute clam and YES I will call BBB in CA and file a complaint there as well.

WE need to get this fly by night scam companies off the internet they hurt the good people trying to do honest business .

Here is some crap that is on there web site when you ask where your order is: If you do not hear back from us, please resubmit your question.... Now what kind of company does this !!!!!!!!!!.

Larry from LCR Hydrographics..Maryland

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not Affiliated with Mentioned Company

AUTHOR: Management - (United States of America)

Spraygunworld is not affiliated with poorly mentioned company.  The company was sold off late 2009.  We, the new owners, are authorized vendors of the Top Major Name Brand Spray Gun Manufacturers.  Top manufacturers in industry would not recommend us as a source and continue to do large business with us, if we did not supply their products to customers.   We strive to provide the best top name products at the best price points on the Internet.  If you need a reference please visit our web and make an email request.  Otherwise feel confident ordering your spray gun from us.  And ask us questions, as we provide some of the best spray gun advice in the industry - with some of our techs over 25 years in the business.  Thank you.  Management.