Complaint Review: Tool Pardise

• Submitted: Sun, May 24, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 24, 2009

• Reported By:angleton Texas
Tool Pardise
www.toolparadise.com Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

Tool Pardise Texan Californicated by Valley Jap Van Nuys California

I ordered a repair kit for a devilbiss paint sprayer BIN-KK-4987-2 and BIN-TGC-407-1-KC from tool paradise on 3/28/09. I recieved an e-mail confirmation from Pay Pal that same day that funds from my account were sent and payment was recieved. Fifteen days later(~April 15th) I e-mailed this company and inquired about the status of my order? I recieved a e-mail stating that the parts had to be ordered from the manufacturer and that I should recieve these items in about 10 buisness days. I began to worry about losing my money when I sent them another e-mail on May 10th and recieved no reply: It's May the 24th and I have yet to get a reply from them. I have a Pay Pal claim pending, and will contact my credit card company and the California Attorney General if I don't get a favorable response within two days.

angleton, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2009 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tool-Pardise/Van-Nuys-California/Tool-Pardise-Texan-Californicated-by-Valley-Jap-Van-Nuys-California-454965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Tool Pardise