Complaint Review: Toolmart, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, May 16, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, May 16, 2014

• Reported By: pj — stuart Florida
Toolmart, Inc.
Internet USA

Toolmart, Inc. toolmarts.com Took the money and refused to deliver Escondido Internet

I called toolmarts.com on Monday to inquire about a tool that I needed by Friday. I was informed that I would need to order by telephone if I wanted it by Friday. I completed the order and they called me back to say that the debit card was declined. I called the bank and they said that they had entered the wrong code. I called toolmarts.com back and told them. They called back and said that they still couldn't figure it out. They took my email address and said they would send mne a paypal invoice. I didn't receive the email, but I saw that my bank was reporting that toolmarts.com had been paid.

I called them back to confirm that the tool would arrive on Friday and the supervisor, Zack told me that they did not send it because they did not have the money. I put him on a three way call with the bank and he was informed that the funds had been taken from my account by toolmarts.com. Zack was extremely rude, continued to put me on long holds and refused to connect me with his supervisor. When I threatened to make an internet complaint, he encouraged me to do so. As of the Friday that I was supposed to receive the tool, toolmarts.com has my money and still refuses to send the tool. I spent valuable hours trying to get them to do the right thing and they have no concept of integrity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2014 04:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Toolmart-Inc/internet/Toolmart-Inc-toolmartscom-Took-the-money-and-refused-to-deliver-Escondido-Internet-1147162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Toolmart, Inc.