Complaint Review: Top Bet

• Reported By: Poetone — Schoharie New York
Top Bet
Internet USA

Top Bet Extremely Suspecious Behavior Internet

After I opened an account with Top Bet I noticed that their computerized casino did not operate normally.  It would allow  you to win the first game or two then switch into a very aggressive mode not allowing you to win.   It was so consistant in this that I began to be worried about the fairlness of the casino games.  I contacted Top Bet and said I wanted to close my account.  I was not allowed to do this or even withdrawal funds.  I was told I had to place bets of $2,800 before I could make a withdrawal.   (My deposit was $100).  After I made the call I noticed that the computerized games were even more aggressive.   I stopped playing Blackjack and switched to Roulette, sticking to just betting red or black.  I bet black and then the roulette wheel hit red 21 times in a row wiping out my account.  I had never played roulette on the Top Bet site.   I looked up the odds of this happening.  The odds were that 21 straight rolls of red would happen once every 2,097,152 times.  If I played 10 games of roulette every Saturday this would happen once every 4,032 years.

It struck me that it may be no coincidence that this occured after I attempted to make a withdrawal.   I feel that this operation is a criminal scam.   For those who bet with Top Bet.....good luck getting any money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 05:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Top-Bet/internet/Top-Bet-Extremely-Suspecious-Behavior-Internet-1052242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Top Bet