Complaint Review: Top Bet

• Reported By: mad consumer — Kentucky
Top Bet
Internet USA

Top Bet Fraud Internet

I sent a $50 deposit, using my credit card to TopBet.  They received the money, so I then was able to place a bet.  I won $110.  When it was time to payout I called to receive it and got laughed at and deactivated from the account.  They said they were going to send me my $50 back and hold the rest.  I don't know if I am going to get that money back or not, hopefully I do. I need this money.  The whole point of betting was to win money, not for me to win money and them get to keep the winnings.  I am so irritated.  Do not use these site for betting.  I will stick to horse racing from now on.  I know they won't jerk me around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2014 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Top-Bet/internet/Top-Bet-Fraud-Internet-1139960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Top Bet