Complaint Review: Top Bridal Dresses

• Submitted: Fri, February 19, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, August 21, 2011

• Reported By: Jackline — Shreveport Louisiana United States of America
Top Bridal Dresses

Top Bridal Dresses TopBridaldresses.com I went online looking and Alfred Angelo Dress what a joke, Internet

*Consumer Comment: nice picture

*Consumer Comment: Recommend Topbridaldresses Highly!

*Consumer Comment: Good review of Topbridaldresses.com

*General Comment: are the other's really from satisfied custoers?

*General Comment: crap, crap, crap

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: i like topbridal and it made my wedding dress so perfect!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: top

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Topbridaldresses.com

I odrer a bridemaids dress from Top Bridal Dresses.  They advertised Alfred Angelo.  They uses the same dress number 7019 as the store Alfred Angelo used.  They never said it was a fake on their website.

I received the dress and it was horrbile to my suprise.  the dress did not have a belt like the design.  The sequins on the dress was falling off, there was a long train as if it was a weeding dress.  The dress has three different types of fabic, with the bottom of the dress being lining material.  The dress does not even stay fasten around my neck.

When I contacted them they told me it was a replica and they would send me 35.00 dollars back and I could keep the dress.  The dress is falling apart and I do not see how they could send this out to pass for an Alfred Angelo.

I have the emails where they basically said it is a waste of time and energy I suggest you keepm the dress AND take the 35%

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2010 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Top-Bridal-Dresses/internet/Top-Bridal-Dresses-TopBridaldressescom-I-went-online-looking-and-Alfred-Angelo-Dress-wha-572142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Top Bridal Dresses

nice picture

AUTHOR: me - (United States of America)

Funny, your dress was so great yet you use the one (picture)posted on the top bridal site. I would really love to see your dress. (the real one) Falling, apart mis-matched, Ill fitting. Your comments are a joke.

Recommend Topbridaldresses Highly!

AUTHOR: Susanna - (United States of America)

I chose topbridaldresses because of the reasonable price.
I knew their dresses are not original ones when I saw the great price,so I sent email to their customer service to confirm this and ask for more information about the dress I like,which I tried on but can't offer.
I was very skeptical to order online especially without seeing the actual gown they will make for me.  It only took them 1 month and a half to deliver the dress to me,evern though i choose 2-month delivery.
It's a really nice dress,  it's perfect for me.The dress doesn't look cheap at all.
I would highly recommend this website to brides-to-be who don't want to spend insane amount of money for a dress for one day and still want to look beautiful.

Good review of Topbridaldresses.com

AUTHOR: Deanne 1511 - (Australia)

Just wanted to let you's no the dresses arrived today and they are
 beautiful thank you guys again u do such a good job and would be happy
 to recommend u to other people thanks

#4 General Comment

are the other's really from satisfied custoers?

#5 General Comment

crap, crap, crap

AUTHOR: me - (United States of America)

I do not for a minute believe anyone here ever got anything of quality from this company. I think these people probably work for this company and are scared of losing their jobs if word of the crappy knock offs they sell is ever made public. I to ordered a specialty gown, It fit like a sheet. this was make for my size option. It was falling apart, multi-colored, and glued. If you would like to make sure this company is located in California like their number would have you believe please feel free to call. Can you understand the voicemail. Or even better if someone does answer can you understand them? How I ask can we file a complaint when we the complaints cannot be understood. Oh I see, send email, this will be hollered into the phone while someone on the other line breaths heavily into your ear. ( 262-458-6936)

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

i like topbridal and it made my wedding dress so perfect!

AUTHOR: Lara Waite - (Canada)

Just recieve my wedding gown, I just want to say,the website is incredible! The dress is more magnificence than i could imagined! So good quality but in such low price! i will definitely tell all my friends about you! my dress would have cost more than 1200$ and i paid 435.85$, just wait 3weeks, the dress come to my door! inconceivability!

#7 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Kathy - (United States of America)

It's been more than a year since my wedding, and I'm so happy I got this dress
from topbridaldress.com! It was so inexpensive but looked so fabulous, I wish I
could post pictures of my wedding here so you guys can see. I definitely don't
regret deciding to take a chance with ordering from top bridal. I got my dress
in dark champagne color (sort of light gold) and my groom and bridal party all
wore dark brown, and I stood out so well in the pictures, it was gorgeous. I am
most definitely happy with this purchase.

#8 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Topbridaldresses.com

AUTHOR: Mandy - (United States of America)

Topbridal does not offer the original dresses, but the price of the dresses are acceptable, and the quality is good, I purchased my wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses from this site, they customer made the dresses for me, I think it's fine.