- Report: #797702
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Top Class Moving
Top Class Moving4957 Oakton Street #302 Internet United States of America
Top Class Moving rude, offensive, scheming, horrific experience, Internet
*Consumer Comment: company sucks!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2) Do not honor BINDING contracts
3) Are not willing to provide an in-home estimate, even though this is a service they offer and it is requested
4) Have INCREDIBLY disrespectful management who will argue with you, yell at you, say you are lying, hang up on you. [continued below]....
5) Damaged over $600 worth of our belongings, lost multiple parts to items we then had to throw away because they did not function properly
6) Will say ANYTHING to get you to book, then will completely scam you.
7) Will not honor delivery dates, even when specific delivery dates are requested- and this is a service they provide.
8) Must get EVERYTHING in writing or the company will not uphold.
--> Literally the worst company I have ever encountered, the most disrespectful for sure. The entire process was so stressful due to constantly being on guard for how I was going to get ripped-off.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2011 10:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Top-Class-Moving/internet/Top-Class-Moving-rude-offensive-scheming-horrific-experience-Internet-797702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.