Complaint Review: Top Dj Gear

• Updated: Fri, October 21, 2011

• Reported By: Keko — Guatemala Guatemala
Top Dj Gear
33 Howard Street #4, New York, NY 10013 Internet United States of America

Top Dj Gear Mike Shmueli, Josh Top Dj Gear riped me off in the tune of 1,600 dollars!! Internet

I placed an order with Top Dj Gear in 2007.  After several emails requesting my order which took over 6 months, I never got the goods. They told me that they did not have the items in stock, or that they were on back order. Never got anything.  By the time I had given up trying, I went to my credit card company to try to get a charge back, but too much time had elapsed and could no do it.

Went to the Better Business Bureau, but they were never able to contact the person or business.  Went to the New York District attorney and all I could do was file a report and see if they could find the crooks. Finally Top Dj Gear answered an email, they told me they had been bought and were under new management. After about 20 emails they told me they would give me back my money in the way of goods. After 2 years of writing emails back and forth, trying to place orders for items that they never had in stock, Josh wrote me an email telling me he had quit and the Top Dj Gear was again under new management. This new management has never responded to any of my emails and I am still short 1600 dollars. Do not buy from them, they are crooks. When  I went to the BBB, they told me that top Dj Gear had over 400 complaints for not delivering goods to different customers!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2011 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Top-Dj-Gear/internet/Top-Dj-Gear-Mike-Shmueli-Josh-Top-Dj-Gear-riped-me-off-in-the-tune-of-1600-dollars-Int-791231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Top Dj Gear