Complaint Review: Top Gun Options

• Updated: Sat, August 02, 2014

• Reported By: Mark — Athens Georgia
Top Gun Options
2601 E Oakland Park Blvd, Suite 503 Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA

Top Gun Options Wealth Creation Institute Dishonest liars scammers Fort Lauderdale Florida

Top Gun Options is dishonest and unethical, intent on scamming the public and separating people from their hard-earned money!

During one of their promotions, Whiz made a video telling viewers to try out his Top Gun Options service for 30 days, and receive a complete refund if not completely satisfied (subject to certain conditions such as attending the weekly briefing sessions and placing 2 trades per week in a demo account). He repeatedly stressed the risk was entirely on him to perform, since he would provide a complete refund if customers were not satisfied.

A few days later I noticed the video was removed, so I asked Top Gun Options to confirm their refund policy. They confirmed it was still valid and sent it to me by email, so I purchased their service.

Soon it became apparent these guys were just not up to it. I wouldn't subscribe to their service even if it were free.

Unfortunately I was required to attend their weekly briefing sessions for a whole month, which were mostly a waste of time. The 30 days couldn't pass soon enough.

At the end of the 30 days, I sent in my documentation showing that I had placed the required trades and satisfied the other conditions, and politely requested a refund. They would have none of it!

First they told me they didn't offer refunds anymore, so I sent them a copy of their very own refund policy they had sent to me 30 days prior. From that point on, they refused to answer any of my messages and I could not get in touch with them. Despite the fact that I had their refund policy in writing (and satisfied all the conditions)... they refused to honor it!!

I lodged a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, to which they never responded. At the time, this caused their rating with BBB to drop from A to B-.

I also lodged a claim with my credit card (Chase) and to their credit -- they also acknowledged that it was a valid claim and issued a full refund. So although I now have my money back, it's clear Top Gun Options doesn't have any honesty. They will do and say anything just to get your money, and then refuse to honor their own refund policy. Make sure you have a good credit card company who can fight on your behalf!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2014 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Top-Gun-Options/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33306/Top-Gun-Options-Wealth-Creation-Institute-Dishonest-liars-scammers-Fort-Lauderdale-Florid-1166978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Top Gun Options