Complaint Review: Top Gun Promotions, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, October 19, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: Jason20101 — lewisville Texas USA
Top Gun Promotions, Inc.
613 W Main St, Arlington, TX Plano, Texas United States of America

Top Gun Promotions, Inc. This company steals your money. I was garunteed my money back if I mailed in the card within 7 days, I mailed it in the very next day of purchase. Have tried calling the companyseveral times, left mes Plano, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please contact us so we can take care of your concerns, We stand behind the product 100%

I had a guy knock on my door about four weeks ago trying to sell me one of these cards. At first I refused to make a purchase, then after listening to the "great savings", I sorta went under and purchased the thing (curiosity kills the cat).
Long story short, after closing the door I had realized that I really did not want the card anymore. I was guaranteed my money back if I just mailed the card in within 7 days (biggest mistake!). Doing so it has been nearly four weeks and I still have not gotten my money back! I have called the company numerous times only to get no answer. I would consider going up to their corporate office in the Dallas area, but might walk into an empty office with no employees in it!
Now any time a door to door solicitor comes to my door, I will make it clear I don't want any of their lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2009 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Top-Gun-Promotions-Inc/Plano-Texas-/Top-Gun-Promotions-Inc-This-company-steals-your-money-I-was-garunteed-my-money-back-if-511500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Top Gun Promotions, Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Vpoftopgunpromotions - (U.S.A.)

Please simply contact our customer service through our website autocaresupersaver.com We respond to EVERY email, and run our customer service through this so we can have a record of ever concern. We refund money to customers everyday. The return policy listed on the back of your card. Im most states it is 3 days. This means you only need to contact us within 3 days, not mail it back. Possibly you have already been taken care of , but if not please contact us and briefly explain the situation and we will do our best to refund your money. We process thousands of sales per month so although it is extremely rare there is a possinbility that if you didnt enter in your email address correctly we never may have got your refund request. We stand behind the product 100% and have been in business since 1988 so even if its been a few months ago we will still take care of you if you havent had the issue resolved. Please contatct us asap. Thank you