Complaint Review: Top Gun Towing

Top Gun Towing Top Gun Towing is a bad company bradenton, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: TOTALLY BELIEVABLE

*UPDATE Employee: Fairy Boy

*General Comment: Politics

I met the owner in a local bar and played poker with him.   I had nothing agents him and i played some friend games... We got talking about politics because he printed out an article or email about Obama using a different name.  Instead of listening to me, he assumed i was an Obama lover and said f*k off and f*k you.  Your an a*s hole he said.  I am not an Obama supporter but will support the constitution.  I consider myself and my views vary conservative.  Because i believe he was blindsided by his beliefs he didnt listen to a word i said and instead put words in my mouth.  He got fed up with me after i apologized for yelling at him and threatened to call his guys to tow my car.  He said he would call the cops and the mayor.  I found this funny... being it 10 at night and the mayor might be called to a bar discussion.  i Said... lets call the cops and have my car towed.... you can threatened me all you want.  I think this man is crazy and no one should use his company... it only reinforces the stereotype of a tow truck driver.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2010 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Top-Gun-Towing/bradenton-Florida-34210/Top-Gun-Towing-Top-Gun-Towing-is-a-bad-company-bradenton-Florida-566490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Top Gun Towing

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

TOTALLY BELIEVABLE

AUTHOR: bradentonmommy1 - ()

I can totally believe this whole story. I worked for this man for 3 months and it was the worst 3 months ever. He is rude, racist, irrational, and obsessed with republican standards. He brings up political debates at the work place while he watches "fox news" all day long. He screams at people all the time and talks about the "nwords" walking down the street on  their "obama phones". He is a horrible person who is not only rude to customers, friends, and co-workers but also his own family. He seriously  is a rip off because he will quote certain people outrageous amounts of money for a tow if they sound black or mexican, or live in the "ghetto". He makes comments like that all the time and refuses to hire anyone who is of a different race or a democrat. He also got in trouble for towing cars from a parking lot down town without permission and then screamed and insulted the lady who complained. This man should not be a business owner and someone should take action against his racism.

Fairy Boy

AUTHOR: Amy - (United States of America)

I have known the owner for alot of years and I personally know the owner of Beef O Bradys on Manatee Ave where the incident happened. Have heard both sides of the story and have determined that the fairy boy is truely wrong with his posting and it is very possible that Top Gun was correct in his analogy of what his name was.

#3 General Comment

Politics

AUTHOR: Bubba Lee - (Canada)

I don't see the RIPOFF and Complaints.com would be more appropriate for complaining about two idiots in a drunken political discussion in a bar. Though if you are arguing with an idiot you should look in a mirror because.......