Complaint Review: Top Hand Structures

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Dustin — Waco Texas United States of America
Top Hand Structures
Holland, Texas United States of America

Top Hand Structures Solid Rock Storage Took down-payment, did not deliver, has not refunded. Holland, Texas

In the first week of September 2012 I contracted with Top Hand Structures (formerly Solid Rock Storage) to construct a building and deliver it to our property.  I was told it could be ready in 10-14 days and delivered a cashiers check for 1/2 of the building cost.  After the delivery date had passed I called and was told that there was a problem with permitting for the city, but he would have it taken care of and deliver the building.

After over a month I called and cancelled the order and was told that I would receive a refund for my deposit.  After several more calls, getting the same response, I started having problems with my calls not being answered.  I would leave messages and no one would return my calls.

I finally left a message and told them that I was going to report them to the BBB and take them to court.  I got a return call telling me that they did not have the money at that time, but would have it by the 14th of December.  On the 17th I called again and was told that it would be after the new year.  It is not January 3rd, I have not heard from them and their phone mailbox is full so I can not leave a message.

There have been 8 complaints filed against the company under the name Solid Rock Storage; 3 for delivery issues and 5 for problems with products or services.  Apparently the company's reputation was getting too bad so they just changed the name and continued business as usual.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Top-Hand-Structures/Holland-Texas-76534/Top-Hand-Structures-Solid-Rock-Storage-Took-down-payment-did-not-deliver-has-not-refunde-989894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Top Hand Structures