restaurant

• Reported By: Jimmy — Florida
Top Notch Aluminum inc
4131 Lamson Ave Spring Hill , Florida USA

Top Notch Aluminum inc Arrogrant deceptive. Spring Hill Florida

The owner is the worst, I contracted for a pool enclosure and he sent his salesman out. We discussed what I wanted. Some kid shows up with material other than what was agreed upon. I called the owner and was told " yes he changed the plans to appeas the county codes..... I complained he should have contacted me first before sending his kid out, makse sense to me, right. About this time in the discussion he states "you just don't have the money to pay me do you" I threw him and his 10$ and hour kid off the property. The work was completed by me.  This character would not even come to the house to discuss. I still wanted the enclosure but he refused to come out!  Save yourself the aggravation go somewhere else. I embelish nothing in this report my jaw was just as open as yours is now. I was shocked. I was nothing but nice until he made that statement out of context, that's when I just lost it. Accusing me of being a dead beat. What a punk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 04:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Top-Notch-Aluminum-inc/Spring-Hill-Florida-34608/Top-Notch-Aluminum-inc-Arrogrant-deceptive-Spring-Hill-Florida-1092002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Top Notch Aluminum inc