Complaint Review: Top Notch Auto Locators

• Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: Disappointed — Menifee California
Top Notch Auto Locators
28046 Del Rio Rd, Temecula, California USA

Top Notch Auto Locators The day I bought my car they were very nice. And when the car broke, they were still very nice. They offered to fix the car for parts only, no labor. Then it broke again, and again they offered to fix the car for parts only, but this time I got brushed off a lot, took a lot longer to fix. When I drove it home it didn't appear to be repaired so I took it to an independent repair shop, the estimate was outrageous. Temecula California

I took it to another shop, it needed more work than I paid for it and more than Kelly bb. I called Graham and suddenly his demeanor changed. He asked did you buy a warranty? What? No one offered me a warranty. Well then too bad. I am a widow with 4 children. Their father left them 4,000 each when he died. My daughter gave hers to Top Notch for her first car. I told this to Kenny, as well as the fact that we (my daughter and i) didnt know anything about cars. I really thought he was sincere. I trusted him, but when the car began to break he was no longer interested and told me to call Graham. Graham seemed well concerned initially, but when I had more repairs he would brush me off and then sincerely apologize and state how busy he was.

Until the transmission died. Her car is a lemon and now we have nothing. You may buy a car from them and get lucky, and I pray you do because money is hard to come by. But if your not lucky like us, you will get screwed. These are the types of guys you hear about. Sweet talkers for your money, but once they have it they don't care. I work night shift, and I work hard for my money. I have never tried to get anything for free. I have never tried to screw anyone over. And I foolishly believe in others. Don't be like me. Don't shop here. It's not worth it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 01:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Top-Notch-Auto-Locators/Temecula-California-92590/Top-Notch-Auto-Locators-The-day-I-bought-my-car-they-were-very-nice-And-when-the-car-bro-1134330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Top Notch Auto Locators