Complaint Review: Top Quality Seo

• Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: Cash Tracking System — san diego California
Top Quality Seo
1091 cimarron rd, las vegas, NV las vegas, Nevada USA

Top Quality Seo Top Quality Seo is a Scam that will charge you 1000's las vegas Nevada

Hi everyone, I hope all individuals in any cash gifting program read this before signing on with Top Quality Seo, or I should say TOP Scam. I have over 80 people in my down line in the CASH TRACKING SYSTEM. 16 have signed up with top quality seo and NOT one of my down line has received a sign up from this companies marketing.

1st they will charge you a 1000 dollars or more to build a bad website with all your keywords in it and they will link your webiste to your cash gifting website and say that it helps the seo increase, as well as visibility WRONG!

Don’t let them fool you either with tech language there only trying to manipulate you, they are very good talkers!
and VERY CONVINING! dont buy into it no matter how good they make it seem! if you do you will loose 1000's

I have been in this industry for 15 years! We are a family and we need to worn each other from scammers like this!! Please don’t get me wrong marketing online is an amazing way to advertise and it’s the only way I advertise myself. [continued below]....

..... And it works wonders!! But not all companies have your best interest at hand.

In addition to show you how low this company will go.

One of my down line is 82 has prostate cancer and is a Vietnam War vet. They in short took all his money didn’t get one sign up and is now in a very bad spot Mr. Smith mentioned to me that he was very worried after the second month of no sign ups and was in tears that a company could steal from him with them knowing his situation. Again I have 16 of my down line with this company and NOT 1!! Has seen a return except a poorly built website.

i hope this helps others not to get scammed

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Top-Quality-Seo/las-vegas-Nevada/Top-Quality-Seo-Top-Quality-Seo-is-a-Scam-that-will-charge-you-1000s-las-vegas-Nevada-1097196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Top Quality Seo