Complaint Review: Top Rated Investigations

• Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: Smith — Orlando Florida United States of America
Top Rated Investigations
7710 Diamondstar Court Orlando Florida 32822 Internet United States of America

Top Rated Investigations Raymond Torros Private investigations,SIU, back ground checks, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We did no wrong doing.

I worked several cases for this company and got alot of video. I submitted the reports and video in a timely matter, but when it came time to pay I only got paid half of the money a month later. Then when I came time to pay the remaining money that they own me I got the run around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Top-Rated-Investigations/internet/Top-Rated-Investigations-Raymond-Torros-Private-investigationsSIU-back-ground-checks-I-904818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Top Rated Investigations

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We did no wrong doing.

AUTHOR: Top-Rated Investigations - (United States of America)

My name is Ray Torres, owner of Top-Rated Investigations, LLC. I need to know who is trashing me and my company. We pay everyone on time and I don't have a clue who this might be. Please tell me so we can pay them. According to our records, we are current with our bills.

Please contact me at 321 274 7853. Thanks!