Complaint Review: Top Tax Defeders

• Reported By: Jose — Pasadena Texas
Top Tax Defeders
, Select State/Province USA

Top Tax Defenders They are useless. Houston Texas

We hired this company to represent us on a tax issue. They are not the cheapest in town nor the most expensive. I heard about them on the Micheal Berry Show he promotes them as being stand up and helping you against the IRS. using this company was a waste of money and time . They scheduled a hearing with the IRS and missed it. A hearing they them selfs scheduled completely missed it ! i never met or talked to the actual attorney just office staff who weren't very helpful. I would not waste my time or money dealing with this company. They are as my title states absolutely useless. I'm not angry because its our fault for not doing better research on this company I just thought they were pretty legit because Micheal Berry promoted them him self personally. They got us into a worse situation with the IRS that we are stuck with. Please don't waste your time with this useless bunch at Top Tax Defenders.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 04:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Top-Tax-Defeders-/Select-StateProvince/Top-Tax-Defenders-They-are-useless-Houston-Texas-1073393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Top Tax Defeders